ORLANDO, FLA. (April 22, 2019) – Orange Lake Resorts announced today that the Holiday Inn Club Vacations® brand won 10 ARDA Awards at the annual American Resort Development Association (ARDA) Awards Gala on April 10 at the Hilton Orlando. The event, which recognizes the resorts, team members, associates and projects leading the timeshare industry, took place during ARDA World, the organization’s annual conference.
“An ARDA Award is the highest honor in the timeshare industry; therefore, winning 10 of these awards is a huge testament to the quality of our team,” said Tom Nelson, President and CEO of Orange Lake Resorts. “Over the past year, teams from across all departments banded together to deliver incredible experiences to our owners and guests. This collaboration also helped establish a value driven culture that is both creative and inviting. I’m very proud of all the talented team members who made 2018 one of our most successful years.”
The Holiday Inn Club Vacations ARDA Award winners represented various departments, including human resources, legal, resort operations, sales and social media. In total, 10 individuals, teams and projects were recognized for their contributions.
- Brent Reynolds – Resort General Manager
- Lana Prytuliak – Sales Trainer/Training Team
- Jorge Ramirez – Sales Management Leader
- Jose Rangel – Salesperson: In House
- Jeremy Westlund – Salesperson: Traditional Line
- Cullen Williams – Business Administration Manager: Contract & Legal Administration
- 10 Years of Fun, Brand Birthday Celebration – Special Event: Employee Recognition Program or Event
- Masters Trip, Whistler Wonder – Special Event: Sales Team/Individual Incentive or Recognition Program
- Sales & Marketing Talent Acquisition Contact Center Teams – Human Resources Recruiting Manager or Team
- Social Media Team – Communications/Public Relations/Reputation Management Professional or Team
ARDA is a trade association that represents the vacation ownership and resort development industries. Since the company’s inception in 1982, Orange Lake Resorts has been a member of ARDA, supporting the organization’s mission of promoting growth and development within the timeshare industry.
About Orange Lake Resorts
Orange Lake Resorts encompasses 28 resorts and 7,600 villas in the U.S., with more than 350,000 timeshare owners and 5,000+ employees.
Orange Lake Resorts, a leader within the vacation ownership industry with more than three decades of proven success, operates Holiday Inn Club®. The Holiday Inn Club Vacations® brand was created in 2008 through a strategic alliance with IHG® (InterContinental Hotels Group), one of the world’s leading hotel companies. The Holiday Inn Club Vacations flagship property in Orlando, Fla., located next to the Walt Disney World® Resort, was established in 1982 by Holiday Inn® founder Kemmons Wilson. For more information on Holiday Inn Club Vacations or to book reservations, visit holidayinnclubvacations.com. Find us on Facebook at facebook.com/hiclubvacations or Twitter at twitter.com/hiclubvacations.