Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before using this Website. By using this Website, you signify that you agree to these Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree to any of these Terms and Conditions, please do not use the Website. We reserve the right, at our discretion, to change, modify, add or remove portions of these Terms and Conditions at any time. Please check the terms periodically for changes. Your continued use of this website (the “Website”) following the posting of changes to the terms will mean you accept those changes.
Holiday Inn Club Vacations Incorporated and/or its affiliates (“HCV”) maintain the Website for your personal information, education and communication. Please feel free to browse the Website.
Images of people or places displayed on the Website are either the property of, or used with permission by, HCV. The use of these images by you, or anyone else authorized by you, is prohibited unless specifically permitted by these Terms and Conditions or by specific permission provided elsewhere on the Website. Any unauthorized use of the images may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes.
The trademarks, logos, and service marks (collectively the “Trademarks”) displayed on the Website are registered and unregistered Trademarks of HCV and other parties. Nothing contained on the Website should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any Trademarks displayed on the Website. Your use of the Trademarks displayed on the Website, or any other content on the Website is strictly prohibited. You are also advised that HCV will aggressively enforce its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law, including the seeking of criminal prosecution.
The Website may contain or reference Trademarks, patents, trade secrets, technologies, products, services, processes or other proprietary rights of HCV and/or other parties. No license to or right in any such Trademarks, patents, trade secrets, technologies, products, services, processes and other proprietary rights of HCV and/or other parties is granted or conferred upon you.
HCV information may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. HCV reserves the right to make changes, corrections and/or improvements to HCV information, and to the products, services and programs described in such information, at any time without notice.
This Website may provide links or references to other websites as a convenience. However, your access of those websites is at your own risk. HCV expressly disclaims any responsibility for those websites, including but not limited to the content, lawfulness, or reliability of those websites. Further, HCV shall not be responsible for any use of personal information you may provide to those websites. You agree and acknowledge that HCV is in no way responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damages or costs resulting or arising from your use or reliance on those websites or their content.
You agree that the reservations feature of this Website shall be used only to make legitimate reservations or purchases for you or for another person for whom you are legally authorized to act. You understand that overuse or abuse of the reservation feature of this Website may result in your being denied access to such features or cancellation of any reservations made.
For any reservations or other services for which fees may be charged, you agree to abide by the terms or conditions of purchase imposed, including, but not limited to, payment of all amounts when due and compliance with all rules and restrictions regarding availability of rates, products, or services. You shall be completely responsible for all charges, fees, duties, taxes, and assessments arising out of the use of this Website to make reservations or purchases. Please check that the details of your reservation or purchase are complete and accurate before you confirm. We will not be liable for any delay or non-performance if you provide us with incorrect information.
SMS and MMS Messages
- Holiday Inn Club Vacations Incorporated (“HICV”) provides this text messaging service (“Service”) which includes SMS and MMS messages with multimedia content (pictures, videos, etc.), for alerts and confirmations about upcoming booked activities at Holiday Inn Club Vacations resorts and Silverleaf Resorts; however, your mobile service provider’s standard message and data rates may apply for any messages sent to you from us and from us to you. Please contact your mobile service provider for information about your messaging and data plan.
- You may be enrolled in the Service in the following ways: receiving a text invitation, sending a text to specified number, filling out a web form, initiating a web chat, or sending a message via various messaging applications. HICV may also send one-time text messages.
- By using the Service, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions herein and consent to receiving an automated text message from us at least four times a month. Message frequency varies per user. If you do not agree with this Agreement, you must immediately cease using the Service and opt-out as provided below.
- The text messages will be sent to the mobile phone number you provided to HICV.
- HICV is not liable for delayed or undelivered messages. The Service may not be available on all mobile service provider networks or in all areas.
- Reply “HELP” for HELP.
- You may opt out of the Service at any time. Reply “STOP” to CANCEL at any time. After you submit a request to unsubscribe from the Service, you will receive one final text alert from HICV confirming that you will no longer receive text messages.
- No purchase is required to receive the Service. You are not required to receive the Service as a condition of purchasing any property, goods or services.
- The Service is available only in the United States using mobile phone numbers issued by mobile service providers in the United States.
- This Service is not intended for children under 18 years of age.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, all information contained in text messages are provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, we expressly exclude any liability for any direct, indirect, or consequential loss or damage incurred by any user in connection with the receipt, use, failure of, or inability to use text messages.
- For support, please call us at 1-800-538-5029.
- We reserve the right to alter these terms and conditions from time to time. We may suspend or terminate the Service with you if we believe you are in breach of our terms and conditions. Your use of the Service is also subject to termination in the event that your mobile service terminates or lapses. We may alter or discontinue the Service at any time for any reason.
Passwords and Login Information
Our Website may provide you with the ability to use usernames, passwords, or other codes or devices to gain access to certain portions of the Website (“login information”). You are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your login information and for all activities that occur under your account. We reserve the right to immediately terminate your account in our sole discretion and without prior notice to you wherever there is a reason including, for example, if you violate any part of these Terms and Conditions.
Our Website may display or provide information regarding specific programs, offers, or promotions (“Promotional Offers”). Any such Promotional Offer is subject to its specific terms, conditions and restrictions. Please refer to and read carefully the terms, conditions and restrictions of each Promotional Offer. HCV reserves the right to alter or withdraw any Promotional Offer at any time without notice. Each Promotional Offer is void where prohibited by law.
HCV reserves the right to take any and all action necessary and to seek any and all remedies available to it to prevent the unauthorized use of the content and/or the Website itself, including but not limited to the right to take appropriate legal action, to seek injunctive relief and/or monetary damages, and to prevent further use of the Website by anyone who infringes on its intellectual property rights or otherwise misuses the content or the Website in any way.
You agree to indemnify and hold harmless HCV from any and all damages, costs, or expenses, including reasonable attorney’s fees and court costs, accrued as a result of any action brought against HCV (i) by a third party as a result of your access to and/or use of this Website and/or (ii) if HCV is the prevailing party in any action brought by you to enforce these Terms and Conditions against it and/or (iii) if HCV is the prevailing party in any action brought by it to enforce these Terms and Conditions against you.
HCV reserves the right to amend or change any or all of these Terms and Conditions by posting any such amendments or changes herein. Such amendments and changes shall be effective as of the date of posting to the Website.
Submissions to Website and Blog
These Terms and Conditions will be governed by and construed under the laws of the State of Florida, without giving effect to any conflict of laws provisions. Venue for any and all actions is in the appropriate court located in Orange County, Florida, USA, and by using this Website, you consent and submit to jurisdiction of such state or federal courts as applicable.
Entire Agreement: Severability
If for any reason a court of competent jurisdiction finds any provision or portion of these Terms and Conditions of use to be unlawful, void, or unenforceable, the remainder of the Terms and Conditions will continue in full force and effect. These Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement with respect to the subject matter herein, except as modified only in writing and signed by all parties.
Contacting Holiday Inn Club Vacations Incorporated
If you have any questions about these Terms and Conditions, this Website, or if you would like further information, please call our Member Services department at 1 (877) 606-CLUB (2582) or 1 (407) 905-1100.
HCV PROVIDES THE CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE AND THE WEBSITE ITSELF TO YOU SOLELY ON AN “AS IS” BASIS, AND DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT ALLOWED BY LAW WITH RESPECT TO THE CONTENT AND THE WEBSITE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES AND REPRESENTATIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR ANY PURPOSE WHATSOEVER.
HCV FURTHER DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL RESPONSIBILITY AND LIABILITY FOR (I) ERRORS, MISTAKES, OR INACCURACIES OF THE CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE, (II) PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER, RESULTING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF THIS WEBSITE, (III) ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR USE OF SECURE SERVERS AND/OR ANY AND ALL PERSONAL INFORMATION AND/OR FINANCIAL INFORMATION STORED THEREIN, (IV) ANY INTERRUPTION OR CESSATION OF TRANSMISSION TO OR FROM THIS WEBSITE, (IV) ANY BUGS, VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES, OR THE LIKE WHICH MAY BE TRANSMITTED TO OR THROUGH THIS WEBSITE BY ANY PARTY.
HCV SHALL IN NO EVENT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, OR OTHER DAMAGES OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER, RESULTING FROM THE USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE AND/OR THE WEBSITE ITSELF, YOUR PARTICIPATION IN ANY INTERACTIVE ADVERTISEMENTS AND/OR PROMOTIONS, AND/OR ANY PRODUCTS OR SERVICES PURCHASED FROM THIS WEBSITE, WHETHER BASED IN TORT, CONTRACT, OR NEGLIGENCE, EVEN IF HCV HAS BEEN ADVISED OF SUCH ACTUAL OR POTENTIAL DAMAGES. YOUR ONLY REMEDY SHALL BE TO CEASE ANY FURTHER USE OF THE CONTENT OR THE WEBSITE ITSELF.